Nursing Foot Care Clinic serving Fonthill, Ontario
Safe, kind, professional nursing foot care you can trust
Book an appointment with Audrey Wall Foot Care Clinic Today
Fonthill Foot Care Services:
- Diabetic foot assessment
- Diabetic foot care
- Non-diabetic foot care
- Foot calluses
- Thick or ingrown toenails
- Toenail fungus
- Cracked heels
- Foot and nail care
- Nail cutting – toenails and fingernails
- Senior foot care
Who Needs Nursing Foot Care?
Nursing foot care is helpful to the residents of Fonthill, Ontario, who require foot care services and are otherwise unable to care for their own feet independently. Anyone with a health concern or foot-related issue can benefit from seeking out nursing care. The Canadian Association of Foot Care Nurses found that many health conditions are shared by clients, such as:
- Vision difficulties
- Arthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
These and other health issues can make reaching and caring for feet difficult.
What Is A Foot Care Nurse?
A foot care nurse helps to treat and prevent foot health issues related to Diabetes and other diseases. They serve as a valuable resource for information that helps people manage their foot health for long-term wellness. Foot care nurses have the experience and education to provide safe, high-quality foot care. Foot care nurses provide individualized foot care, following current best practices.
Foot care nurses have received specialized post-graduate education in the following practices:
- Callus and corn reduction and treatment
Nail trimming and filing
- Care for ingrowing toenails
- Thick toenail reduction
- Full nursing foot assessment
- Identification of potential foot health problems and appropriate care to help reduce risk of further complications
- Helping people by providing education for ongoing self-care
- Helping people select appropriate footwear such as socks, shoes, or compression socks
Why Visit A Foot Care Nurse?
- Foot care nurses have the proper knowledge and education
- Foot care nurses have the right equipment and understand how to use it safely and appropriately
- Foot care nurses understand and follow safe, hygienic guidelines established by Health Canada, Canadian Standards Association, and Infection Prevention and Control Canada