Nursing Foot Care Clinic serving Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
Safe, kind, professional nursing foot care you can trust
Book an appointment with Audrey Wall Foot Care Clinic Today
Niagara-on-the-Lake Foot Care Services:
- Diabetic foot assessment
- Diabetic foot care
- Non-diabetic foot care
- Foot calluses
- Thick or ingrown toenails
- Toenail fungus
- Cracked heels
- Foot and nail care
- Nail cutting – toenails and fingernails
- Senior foot care
Who Needs Nursing Foot Care?
Nursing foot care is helpful to the residents of Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, who require foot care services and are otherwise unable to care for their own feet independently. Anyone with a health concern or foot-related issue can benefit from seeking out nursing care. The Canadian Association of Foot Care Nurses found that many health conditions are shared by clients, such as:
- Vision difficulties
- Arthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
These and other health issues can make reaching and caring for feet difficult.
What Is A Foot Care Nurse?
A foot care nurse helps to treat and prevent foot health issues related to Diabetes and other diseases. They serve as a valuable resource for information that helps people manage their foot health for long-term wellness. Foot care nurses have the experience and education to provide safe, high-quality foot care. Foot care nurses provide individualized foot care, following current best practices.
Foot care nurses have received specialized post-graduate education in the following practices:
- Callus and corn reduction and treatment
Nail trimming and filing
- Care for ingrowing toenails
- Thick toenail reduction
- Full nursing foot assessment
- Identification of potential foot health problems and appropriate care to help reduce risk of further complications
- Helping people by providing education for ongoing self-care
- Helping people select appropriate footwear such as socks, shoes, or compression socks
Why Visit A Foot Care Nurse?
- Foot care nurses have the proper knowledge and education
- Foot care nurses have the right equipment and understand how to use it safely and appropriately
- Foot care nurses understand and follow safe, hygienic guidelines established by Health Canada, Canadian Standards Association, and Infection Prevention and Control Canada